Results 1 to 5 of 5

Thread: Still looking for a pair of MODEL 19s

  1. #1
    Inactive Member Altec19's Avatar
    Join Date
    July 21st, 2003
    Posts
    306
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Hi Dylanl,

    Just a guess, but I suspect that any active member of this board who "knows of" a pair of Nineteens either owns them and ain't selling OR they aren't talking about a set that they themselves are trying to buy! forums

    Keep looking. They are a wonderful speaker and worth every effort to track down and haul home.

    Later . . .

  2. #2
    Inactive Member Dylanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    Looking for a pair close to Pittsburgh, PA. I will drive 3 hrs 1 way to take a look. If anyone know of a set let me know.

    My email: [email protected]

    Thanks

  3. #3
    Senior Hostboard Member just me now's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 17th, 2004
    Posts
    230
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    peir on ebay right now, w/o HF drivers.....

  4. #4
    Junior Hostboard Member Rvito's Avatar
    Join Date
    December 12th, 2004
    Location
    Ohio
    Posts
    24
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    How much are you willing to spend. I have a pair that are in great shape. not oak though. I love my 19's but live in an really small home. Email me at [email protected]

  5. #5
    Inactive Member Dylanl's Avatar
    Join Date
    November 20th, 2004
    Posts
    90
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    RIVTO - I sent you an email.

    I am still looking

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
This forum has been viewed: 28131802 times.